William Arrol Ironworks, Dalmarnock Glasgow

Found by Michael Fallone at the Dalmarnock Iron Works during demolition.

John Porter Patent London round, bullnose brick. Note the double edge to the frog.

John Porter & Sons, Jeanfield or Janefield Brickworks, London Road, Glasgow.

The Dalmarnock Ironworks were built in 1871.

Alternative Name(s) Arrol’s Dalmarnock Iron Works; Dunn Street Works; Dalmarnock; Nuneaton Street Stockyard And Preparation Shop.


William Arrol – Graces Guide.

Similar articles