Whistleberry Brickworks, Blantyre, South Lanarkshire

Whistleberry Brickworks, Blantyre.

Canmore

1936 – 1950 – Finlay, Glasgow – Whistleberry Brickworks, Blantyre

Below – 13/10/1937 – The Scotsman – John and R Finlay propose new brickworks at Whistleberry.

Below – 26/08/1938 – The Scotsman – John and R. D Finlay to erect new brick works at Hamilton on the site of the former Whistleberry Colliery. The site has been purchased from the town council of Hamilton.

Tagged with: ,

Similar articles