Links Brick and Tile Works, Musselburgh, East Lothian

Below – 01/09/1838 – The Scotsman – Brick and tile work, arable and feuing ground and flint mill belonging to the Burgh of Musselburgh to let.  All presently possessed by Mr James Ritchie.

Below  – 02/11/1842  – The Scotsman –  Musselburgh Brick and Tile Works to let.

Below – 04/10/1843 – The Scotsman – Musselburgh Brick and Tile Works to let.  Occupied by Mr James Ritchie.

Below – 16/10/1844 – The Scotsman – Musselburgh Brick and Tile Works to let. Occupied by Mr Ritchie.

Similar articles