Cambuslang Brick and Tile Works, Cambuslang, South Lanarkshire

11/01/1850 – Glasgow Herald – Going brick and tile work to let. Entry at Candlemas. The Cambuslang brick and tile work as possessed by Nr Wilson of Campbellfield, with buildings, machinery and fittings thereon. The quality of the clay is known to be excellent. The field is extensive and is near the Clydesdale Junction Railway. Thomas Cooper, Westburn House, will point out the premises and for further particulars apply to W.A. & J Graham, 42 George Square, Glasgow. January 1850.

Below- 1858 – Cambuslang Brick and Tile Works. The Works are not on the 1896 map.

 

 

Similar articles