Cochran’s Brickworks, High Bonnybridge, Falkirk, Stirlingshire.

Cockeren Brickworks, Bonnybridge. Situated on Bonnybridge Road. It operated from c.1920 – 1931 under the trade name Corkeren.  Source Falkirk Museum and Archives.
*********************

William Cochran was a director of James Dougall & Sons Ltd. He also ran the privately funded Cochrans Brickworks which manufactured tiles and grates for domestic stoves and fires.

< 1906 – Brickworks commenced.

1930 – Cochran’s Brickworks were purchased by a James Raeside Auld from Stepps. The works were changed into a family-run engineering works  – Rollo Industries.

Similar articles