Annbank Brickworks, Annbank, Ayrshire

Annbank Brickworks, Annbank, Ayrshire.

Canmore

Annbank Brickworks were established by Bairds and Dalmellington Iron Company Ltd in 1934. The works were taken over by the National Coal Board in 1947 and were operated by them until the formation of the Scottish Brick Corporation in 1969. The works were closed on the 15 January 1977 and had been demolished by April 1979.

Tagged with:

Similar articles