Carbrook Clay Mine, Torwood, Falkirk

Comments Off on Carbrook Clay Mine, Torwood, Falkirk 45

Canmore

The Carbrook Clay Mine lies to the north-west of Falkirk and was opened c.1953 and closed c.1982

Tagged with: ,

Similar articles

Warning: Use of undefined constant php - assumed 'php' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /customers/f/f/e/scottishbrickhistory.co.uk/httpd.www/wp-content/themes/musica/comments.php on line 1