1845 – 1849 – Hardie, John Little, Robert Hay, Alexander Rennie, George McHaffie. 1 1/2 miles west south west of Garlieston. A small portion of land used as a Brick and tile field with tile drying sheds, kiln and clay tempering machine. It is the property of Horatio Stewart Murray Esq. of Broughton
Below – 1848 – Broughton Brick and Tile Works.
1894 – The works are not referenced.