Canmore Greenfield Brickworks, Shettleston, Glasgow were later known as Frankfield Brickworks The 1985 publication ‘A survey of Scottish brickmarks’ suggests that the works were at one time owned by W & J Whitehead. 27/05/1899 – Dundee Advertiser – New joint-stock companies, Scotland – Greenfield Coal and Brick Company, Greenfield Colliery, Shettleston – To purchase from…
Found in Fife area by Jeannie Cooper.
Greenfield Brickworks, Earnside St, Shettleston, Glasgow.
Note the first and last letters are larger than the rest and the ‘N’ is reversed.
Tagged with: Greenfield Brickworks Shettleston