Dolphingston brick and tile works, Dolphingston, East Lothian

0 6

1853 – 1854 – About 3/4 of a mile N.W. [North West] from Dolphingston. A Brick and Tile manufactory Consisting of sheds an two Kilns all in good repair, and large quantities of both are made here, formerly there was a manufactory of brown earthenware here, but it has been discontinued, adjoining it is a row of dwelling houses in good repair. David Arnot, Cuthil Mr. W McArthur

Warning: Use of undefined constant php - assumed 'php' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /customers/f/f/e/scottishbrickhistory.co.uk/httpd.www/wp-content/themes/musica/comments.php on line 1