Dunbar Brickworks, Dunbar, East Lothian

c. 1804 – A ‘former brick work’ is recorded on a hand drawn plan c.1804 and located on the Belhaven Road to the west of Sailor’s Park & Gallows Green.

Below – 21/05/1836 – C aledonian Mercury – Dunbar Council letting land for the purpose of erecting a brick and tile or pottery works.

Tagged with: