1858 – 1861 – ScotlandsPlaces – Woodside Tileworks. This is a wooden shed and brick kiln and a clay pit at woodside colliery houses, used for the manufacturing of tiles for draining purposes. It has not been wrought for some time, but may be used again when required. This as well as “Woodside Colliery”, is the property of J. Hutchison Esqr. of Woodside.
1858 – Glasgow Herald – To let, Woodside Tilework with immediate entry. There is a branch from the Lesmahagow Railway to the work. Apply to J Hutcheson Esq, Woodside House, Larkhall.
Below – 1858 – Woodside Tileworks.