Trinlamyre Brick and Tile Works, Threemiletown, West Lothian.

Canmore

Below – 1854 – 1855 – Trinlymire Brick and Tile Works. The works are disused by 1895.

1855 – Ordnance Survey Name Book – On Trinlymire [sic: name changed later to Trinlaymire] farm is a brick and tile works in which tiles for draining are principally manufactured. Of late it has been but little worked. The occupier is Thomas Struthers. The proprietor is the Earl of Hopetoun.’

Similar articles