Sunnybank Fireclay Mine, Dunfermline

0 10

Sunnybank Fireclay Mine, Pitreavie, Dunfermline. On the estate of Duloch, Dales and Sunnybank, owned by Lord Cunninghame. The mine was started in 1853 and worked till 1876. It now lies under the M90 Motorway.

Below – 14/07/1842 – Fife Herald  – Fireclay seam to let at Sunnybank, Dunfermline

Warning: Use of undefined constant php - assumed 'php' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /customers/f/f/e/scottishbrickhistory.co.uk/httpd.www/wp-content/themes/musica/comments.php on line 1