Found by Eddie McLean in the Glasgow area. This brick is stamped to both sides and scalloped frog on one side appears to have a double border. Watt & Wilson – Brickmakers, wrights and builders, Petershill, Springburn, Glasgow . . . .
…………………. In 1878 an Act was obtained in Parliament for the purpose of making a railway from the South Alloa branch of the Caledonian line to the town, with a bridge over the Forth, the undertaking being promoted by an independent company, backed by the Caledonian Company, who subscribed £40,000 of thie necessary capital. The…
Found by Michael Fallone in the Glasgow area. Watt & Wilson – Brickmakers, wrights and builders, Petershill, Springburn, Glasgow . . . .
Warning: Use of undefined constant php - assumed 'php' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /customers/f/f/e/scottishbrickhistory.co.uk/httpd.www/wp-content/themes/musica/comments.php on line 1